PIC is looking for creative, thematic, and entertaining Comedy Articles preferably 600-1,000 words. The ideal submission is irreverent but approachable, laugh out loud funny or bitingly witty, 815 words, spell-checked and at least lightly copyedited, with a descriptive but catchy title. We're not afraid to take chances on a variety of humor styles and formats, but your article should be funny in standalone fashion.
We accept one article per submission, but feel free to send up to two articles at a time by using the form below *drumroll* two times. Please omit any personal or bio info within the article itself. Our average response time is 3-10 days, and we reply to every submission.
- Register a PIC account here before submitting! This is where all of your published work will go. Upload your photo and fill out as much info as possible; readers are curious. Note that your Submittable account is only used to manage submissions, and is entirely separate from your PIC account.
- If your article is co-authored, be sure each author has registered their own PIC account, and then note the names of all co-authors in the comments. Accepted articles will show up on each author's PIC author page.
- We are open to simultaneous submissions, but please withdraw your submission immediately if it is accepted elsewhere.
- We don't accept articles in the satire news format, or articles already published anywhere online, for any reason.
- For more details and guidelines, view our main submissions page.